Sewage Damage Cleanup
Emergency Sewage Backup Cleaning
Professional Sewage Damage Cleanup Services
Sewage Damage Restoration
Sewage damage can occur due to a variety of reasons, including overflowing toilets, broken sewer lines, or natural disasters such as floods. When sewage water enters a property, it not only causes significant damage to the structure but also poses serious health hazards to the occupants. Therefore, it is crucial to address the issue immediately and seek professional help for sewage damage restoration.
TruStar Restoration offers 24/7 emergency sewage damage cleanup and restoration services. Our certified technicians will show up at your property within the hour to inspect your property and complete a comprehensive cleanup.
Read Our Reviews
Common Causes of Sewage Damage
- Blockages: Blockages in the sewer lines can cause sewage to back up into homes and buildings, resulting in significant damage. Blockages can occur due to a variety of reasons, including tree roots, grease buildup, and foreign objects in the sewer line.
- Heavy rainfall and flooding: Heavy rainfall can overwhelm sewer systems, causing sewage to back up into homes and buildings. Similarly, flooding can cause sewage to overflow from the sewer lines, resulting in extensive damage.
- Malfunctioning septic systems: Septic systems that are not maintained properly or are outdated can lead to sewage backups and damage to homes and buildings.
- Aging infrastructure: Sewer systems are susceptible to wear and tear over time, and aging pipes can crack or collapse, causing sewage to leak into the surrounding area.
- Human error: Accidental flushing of inappropriate items down the toilet, such as paper towels, wipes, and other non-flushable items, can clog the sewer lines and cause sewage backups. Additionally, improper disposal of cooking grease and oil can lead to blockages in the sewer lines, resulting in sewage damage.
Call TruStar Restoration To Schedule A Free Inspection
Sewage Damage Cleanup Process
When you call TruStar, our technicians will respond within an hour to your property. We offer 24/7 emergency response services.
Upon arriving on your property our water damage technician will inspect the property for water damage. With our findings we will draw up a water damage restoration plan complete with accurate timeline and cost estimates.
First thing we want to do is to get the water out. Our technicians will use our industry leading water removal equipment, working around the clock if necessary to get the water off your property as soon as possible.
Water can damage materials beyond repair. Once the water has been removed, we will take the time to inspect the property for any materials that are damaged beyond repair. We will then remove those materials and prepare those areas for repair.
Once the damaged materials are cleared, we will work to disinfect the affected area. Depending on the materials in question, our decontamination process will vary.
Throughout the entire restoration process, our team will maintain impeccable documentation. Itemizing lists of any and all damaged materials and working with your insurance provider, when applicable, to ensure you recieve everything you deserve from your insurance coverage plan.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Sewage Damage?
Homeowners’ insurance may or may not cover sewage damage, depending on the specific policy and circumstances. Some policies include coverage for water damage, which could include damage from sewage backups or overflows. However, it’s important to note that not all policies automatically cover sewage damage, and some may require additional endorsements or riders to be added for this type of coverage.
Homeowners should review their policy and speak with their insurance provider to understand what coverage they have and if any additional coverage is needed for sewage damage.
Don't Wait! Call TruStar To Avoid Further Damage!
Why Choose TruStar Restoration
45+ Years Of Experience
1000+ Completed Projects
We specialize in water mitigation and fire restoration.